Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Peter Wicks (pwicks)" <pw...@micron.com> on 2017/03/03 21:57:41 UTC

Visual Indicator for "Can't run because there are no threads"?

I think everyone was really happy when backpressure finally got super great indicators.  Backpressure used to be my #1, "Why isn't stuff moving?" problem.  My latest issue is there are no free threads, sometimes for hours, and I don't notice and start wondering what's going on.

Is there anything under consideration for an indicator to show how many processors can't run because there aren't enough threads available? I can create a ticket, wasn't sure if there was one floating around.

Re: Visual Indicator for "Can't run because there are no threads"?

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
I created NIFI-3558 [1] to capture these scenarios. I added this specific example, but if anyone has more, please contribute them on the ticket.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.