Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Hema malini <nh...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/14 04:54:13 UTC

Metron MaaS Issue

Hi,

I am not sure whether i am facing an issue or it's a bug . I try to deploy
the sample Maas script in metron it works perfectly. In the model
collateral , now i add another python class which loads the trained model
pkl filed. I gave the absolute path as well as relative path( using dir
path). I want to import that python class to the flask code. when i submit
it starts with connection closed out .

So it's not possible to load or import any other python class.Does model
collateral should only have one rest and one python file?

from flask import Flask
from flask import request,jsonify
import socket
From Sample import sampleclass
app = Flask(__name__)
@app.route("/apply", methods=['GET'])
def predict():
 h = request.args.get('host')
 r = {}
 if h == 'yahoo.com' or h == 'amazon.com':
 r['is_malicious'] = 'legit'
 else:
 r['is_malicious'] = 'malicious'
 return jsonify(r)

In the above code i couldn't import the sample class though it is present
in the same folder.

Thanks and Regards,
Hema

Re: Metron MaaS Issue