Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2024/02/28 15:29:10 UTC

CSEUG - September, Germany

Hi all,

I would like to propose to organise the CSEUG next meeting on September 12th in Germany.
I already had a few informal conversations with community members in Germany, who are willing to help.
Do you all think the date is OK and we can meet there?

I consider the usual formal of half day talks and will need 5-6 speakers on place.

Best regards,

Re: CSEUG - September, Germany

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Thanks Swen!

-Wei

Re: CSEUG - September, Germany

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Re: CSEUG - September, Germany

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Re: CSEUG - September, Germany

Re: CSEUG - September, Germany

Re: CSEUG - September, Germany

Re: CSEUG - September, Germany

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl.INVALID>.

AW: CSEUG - September, Germany

Posted by "S. Brüseke - proIO GmbH" <s....@proio.com>.
Hi Ivet,

I would love to do a talk at this event. This time a technical one instead of a user story if this makes sense.

Regards,
Swen

I would like to propose to organise the CSEUG next meeting on September 12th in Germany.
I already had a few informal conversations with community members in Germany, who are willing to help.
Do you all think the date is OK and we can meet there?

I consider the usual formal of half day talks and will need 5-6 speakers on place.

Best regards,

- proIO GmbH -
Geschäftsführer: Swen Brüseke
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main

USt-IdNr. DE 267 075 918
Registergericht: Frankfurt am Main - HRB 86239

Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben,
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht gestattet.

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify
the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Re: CSEUG - September, Germany

Posted by Wido den Hollander via marketing <ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>.

Re: CSEUG - September, Germany

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl.INVALID>.