Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/04 18:37:27 UTC

Conversions of uncommon vowels are incorrect: ươễ

These vowels are incorrectly converted by workbench.

These: ươễ should be converted to uoe.

Not a big priority but should be done at some point.

Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: Conversions of uncommon vowels are incorrect: ươễ

Posted by Matt Sicker <ma...@musigma.org>.
The generated file name for an ICLA is what I think Craig is referring to.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.