Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "schliwi@gmx.de" <sc...@gmx.de> on 2007/01/04 18:13:36 UTC

How to integrate XDoclet 1.2.3 in Maven2?

Hi,

does anybody know how to get XDoclet 1.2.3 run in Maven2? I have googled
and browsed the internet for quite a while now, tried different things,
still not working...

Thanks in advance for any hints,
-Steffen-

Re: How to integrate XDoclet 1.2.3 in Maven2?

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
 this is a sample pom.xml

this is for creating hibernate mappings

<plugins>
      <plugin>
         <artifactId>xdoclet-maven-plugin</artifactId>
         <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
         <executions>
         <execution>
              <phase>generate-sources</phase>
             <goals>
                <goal>xdoclet</goal>
             </goals>
             <configuration>
                <tasks>
                <echo message="Generating HBM files from java source to
${basedir}/src/main/resources"/>
                <hibernatedoclet destdir="${basedir}/src/main/resources/"
excludedtags="@version,@author,@todo,@see,@desc" verbose="true">
                   <fileset dir="${basedir}/src/main/java"
includes="**/hibernate/*.java"/>
                   <hibernate version="3.0" />
                </hibernatedoclet>
                </tasks>
                    </configuration>
           </execution>
          </executions>
      </plugin>

i have @work also a sample that generates ejb classes, including an ejb
exposed as webservice

i'll post it to you privately if it helps........ otherwise pls let me know
how you want to use xdoclet with maven and i'll try to see if i have a
sample

hth
 marco