Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Yves Martin <yv...@elca.ch> on 2004/12/15 14:30:10 UTC

Bug in JUnitReport: multiple reports of the same testcase

   Hello,

 To keep history of run test cases, I create a report per run with a timestamp
 in the file name.

 So I can have many files with the same test case run many times... and at the
 first sight, it seems that junitreport task do not support well such an input.

 The package summary is OK (show all runs) but all links to the same test case
 go to a unique file (so information does not match). I guess the trouble is to
 generate a HTML file per test case without checking for many reports of the
 same test case.

 I'm not an expert in XSLT but if needed I can have a look into 'junitreport'
 to find a work-around or a clean correction. In my opinion, the per test case
 HTML file should keep the original report file name to avoid such conflicts.

 What do you think about it ? Is it already known ? Is it planned to correct it ?
 Thank you in advance
Yves Martin