Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Lee Saunders <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/28 01:13:35 UTC

Stop users creating their own rooms

Hello,

I have noticed that users have options to start their own rooms. Is there a
way to stop that? I tried to find options in users permissions, but there
was nothing related to that.

I would prefer users or other moderators not be allowed to open their own
rooms.

Thank you,

Lee.

Re: Stop users creating their own rooms

Posted by Lee Saunders <le...@gmail.com>.
Oh, okay. I'll just not have them registered on the site. I'd rather not
loose control of content.
Thanks,

Lee.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.