Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by TongKe Xue <tk...@tkxue.org> on 2017/10/29 20:15:13 UTC

mxnet java prebuilt

Hi,

  Looking at https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/ml.dmlc.mxnet?sort=newest
it appears there are no new maven packages since Jun 3 2017.

  For using the mxnet scala api, is the standard solution to:

1. always build from github / source via
https://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/get_started/build_from_source.html

or

2. there's some other repo to use?

Thanks,
--TongKe

Re: mxnet java prebuilt

Posted by YiZhi Liu <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi TongKe,

I've setup a travis build for scala-package, here
(https://oss.sonatype.org/#nexus-search;quick~mxnet-full_2.11) you can
find mxnet linux cu70, cu80, cu90, etc. We'll make full release
(instead of SNAPSHOT) when the build system is stable.

Best,
Yizhi

--
Yizhi Liu