Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Laurent Michenaud <lm...@adeuza.fr> on 2006/01/18 18:45:28 UTC

Permission question

Hi,

Here the following example :

I've got a user : Toto.

I've got a role  : Journalist

Toto has the Journalist role.

I've got a role Publisher

I've got a folder "books"

The Publisher role has the acls to read/write in the books folder.

Then, I add the role Journalist to the role Publisher.

So, Toto should be able to read/write in the books folder.

But it doesnot work.

Is Slide able to do that ( intransitive permissions )?

Thanks

Re: Permission question

Posted by Jacob Lund <jl...@qualiware.net>.
Hmm - did you add the jurnalist role to the publisher role using
DAV:group-member-set? It should work.

There is a setting in the domain.xml:
<parameter name="nested_roles_maxdepth">2</parameter>

I think the default value here is 0 so you would have to change that.

/jacob