Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by John Lilley <jo...@redpoint.net> on 2014/03/01 16:39:07 UTC

large CDR data samples

I would like to explore Call Data Record (CDR aka Call Detail Record) analysis, and to that end I'm looking for a large (GB+) CDR file or a program to synthesize a somewhat-realistic sample file.  Does anyone know where to find such a thing?
Thanks
John

RE: large CDR data samples

Posted by John Lilley <jo...@redpoint.net>.
Yes I have, and I'm talking to them now about getting a sample file.  They may be nice and give me a large file.  I was also hoping to find "real" data if possible.
Thanks,
john

RE: large CDR data samples

Posted by John Lilley <jo...@redpoint.net>.