Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Berner Martin <Ma...@qualitasag.ch> on 2013/10/21 09:03:24 UTC

maven dependencys to several TomEE/Tomcat suplied Librarys

Hi,
I try to convert a WebApp-Project to Maven.
Until now, we create the WAR in Eclipse by simply do "Export".
Because there are several Libs we used from TomEE, Maven didn't find it. In Eclipse they are present by configuring the Runtime (TomEE).
Is there a Simple dependency to configure all the Libs provided by TomEE?

Best Regards
Martin Berner

AW: maven dependencys to several TomEE/Tomcat suplied Librarys

Posted by Berner Martin <Ma...@qualitasag.ch>.
Thank you for your rapidly Answers.

Best Regards
Berner Martin