Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by hadoop hive <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/11 20:36:50 UTC

Hadoop Development

Hi Experts,

Did anyone have idea how to execute MR on remote cluster. Actually i have
been using windows for hadoop development and i have pseudo distributed
cluster on linux.

Did anyone have any doc or wrote any blog on this. Please provide some
pointers.

Thanks
Vikas Srivastava

Re: Hadoop Development

Posted by hadoop hive <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hey Ted,

I am using hadoop 2.6 on ubuntu, its good but i was looking for some java
code executions. Do you have anything or every tried that way .

Thanks

Re: Hadoop Development

Posted by hadoop hive <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hey Ted,