Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org> on 2001/08/11 09:37:01 UTC

Tag flood?

New development on flood has naturally slowed down over the last week
or so and it looks like we're in a pretty stable state for the moment.
How about a tag where we're at now? milestone-0-2?

p.s. it looks like the CONFIG file didn't get fully comitted, as the
final example doesn't close all it's tags, did something get lost at one
point? I confirmed that it's the same way on icarus.

-aaron

Re: Tag flood?

Posted by Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>.
On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 11:32:14AM -0700, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 11, 2001 at 12:37:01AM -0700, Aaron Bannert wrote:
> > New development on flood has naturally slowed down over the last week
> > or so and it looks like we're in a pretty stable state for the moment.
> > How about a tag where we're at now? milestone-0-2?
>
> Sure.  I don't envision anything more right now.  We've talked about
> doing bucket brigades and such, but I don't know if/when I'll have the
> time to get around to that.  Feel free to retrofit the code to add it
> - it'd be an interesting exercise to say the least.  =-)
>
> I may have to make some bug fixes (are there any?) whenever we resume
> soak testing here (later today?  tomorrow?).
>
> > p.s. it looks like the CONFIG file didn't get fully comitted, as the
> > final example doesn't close all it's tags, did something get lost at one
> > point? I confirmed that it's the same way on icarus.
>
> Odd.  Is it that way on kiwi?  -- justin

I didn't check kiwi, but it appears to be the same way on there. Original
commit never made it through somehow. Do you still have your original tree?

I'll tag sometime today as 'milestone-0-2'. I'll try to make any more
fixes after the tag either be optional or non-invasive until you have
something stable for your tests.

-aaron

Re: Tag flood?

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com>.