Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2006/08/11 08:39:27 UTC

Shopping Lists

Currently I have not been able to find anywhere where ShoppingLists are
deleted - in the backend or the frontend.  How difficult would that be
to add - or is there a reason that we want to keep them forever?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: Shopping Lists

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I'll try and look into this a little more deeply - and file a Jira issue
on it as well.

Thanks Jacques/David.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: Shopping Lists

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Re: Shopping Lists

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
Since we haven't deleted shopping lists in the past, I
can't think of where a problem would pop up.  However
you may want to limit what shopping list types can be
deleted especially throwing permissions in there.  We
haven't done it yet, but have talked about putting
contractual obligation reorders in there.  It'd be
kind of scary if the obligated party could just delete
their reorder :).

--- "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>

Re: Shopping Lists

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.