Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Emmanouil Batsis <Em...@eurodyn.com> on 2006/03/22 13:58:17 UTC

HTTP Parameters ommited when using POST in 2.1.1

Hello all,

In my Struts based webapp. the HttpServletRequest object is often
missing some of the parameters defined in JMeter HTTP Request objects.
This problem only occurs when using POST. Any idea of what i'm doing
wrong here? My ActionForm validations keep failing because of this :-(

I'm using Http Request Defaults and a Cookie Manager. Initially the HTTP
Requests where recorded using the Proxy.

Manos

Re: HTTP Parameters ommited when using POST in 2.1.1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
We need a bit more information to be able to help ...

E.g. details of an HTTP request, what you expect to happen, and what
actually happens.

S.