Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by James Harrell <ic...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/23 08:13:10 UTC

[users@httpd] Invalid Request Issue.

I am new to Apache.
I apologize ahead or time if this sounds too green.
I have dyndns registered to my WRT54G that has been Flashed with DD WRT.
DDNS is registered with dyndns and functional.
I have apache 2.2.15 installed on my Windows XP box.
I also have uTorrent installed and the GUI enabled.
nosteia.homeip.net is the generic free domain I have from dyndns.
nosteia.homeip.net/gui/ is fully functional and I can see the content from
uTorrent.
When I go to nosteia.homeip.net, which should display It Works!, only
displays invalid request.

I know it is probably something simple.  Please help.

Re: [users@httpd] Invalid Request Issue.

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 2:13 AM, James Harrell <ic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am new to Apache.
> I apologize ahead or time if this sounds too green.
> I have dyndns registered to my WRT54G that has been Flashed with DD WRT.
> DDNS is registered with dyndns and functional.
> I have apache 2.2.15 installed on my Windows XP box.
> I also have uTorrent installed and the GUI enabled.
> nosteia.homeip.net is the generic free domain I have from dyndns.
> nosteia.homeip.net/gui/ is fully functional and I can see the content from
> uTorrent.
> When I go to nosteia.homeip.net, which should display It Works!, only
> displays invalid request.

If nothings in your errorlog, it's probably an bused RewriteRule

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com