Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2012/02/16 23:26:18 UTC

Hive build is back to green

Hive devs,

After being broken for more then 2 months, Hive trunk is now back to green
finally. Problem was inputddl5.q test had non-ASCII characters in
inputddl5.q.out which had troubles with diff -a we use for doing output
comparisons. Fix was to do export LANG=en_US.UTF-8 in environment of build
machine. Giri helped me out in configuring the hudson job on these build
machines and horray its green now. Lets try to keep it Green going forward.

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Re: Hive build is back to green

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <as...@gmail.com>.