Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Sriveena Mattaparthi <Sr...@ekaplus.com> on 2018/08/28 14:23:58 UTC

Drop table taking more time for execution

Hi,

Execution of drop table command is taking 15 sec on client node.Any suggestions to spewed up the execution.

Thanks & Regards,
Sriveena "Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited."

RE: Drop table taking more time for execution

Posted by Sriveena Mattaparthi <Sr...@ekaplus.com>.
Hi Denis,

We thought it would have the same performance impact as DROP TABLE. Hence we didn’t used it.
May be we will try that option and get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,
Sriveena

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

This use case doesn't sound very real-time, so I have to repeat my
question, why is it considered a problem by you?
--
Ilya Kasnacheev

вт, 28 авг. 2018 г. в 19:49, Sriveena Mattaparthi <

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!