Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org> on 2023/02/06 06:45:50 UTC

Unanswered GitHub issues - IndexQuery, Calcite, etc

Igniters, please have a look at open GitHub issues, some of them require
attention:

IndexQuery returns wrong results for IN Query combined with other clauses
·  https://github.com/apache/ignite/issues/10515

SqlFieldQueries with partitions on Calcite ·
https://github.com/apache/ignite/issues/10487

CorruptedTreeException: B+Tree is corrupted ·
https://github.com/apache/ignite/issues/10491

Ignite errors out on SYSTEM_WORKER_BLOCKED and
SYSTEM_CRITICAL_OPERATION_TIMEOUT ·
https://github.com/apache/ignite/issues/10452

Re: Unanswered GitHub issues - IndexQuery, Calcite, etc

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
GitHub issues were enabled not so long ago, because JIRA is no longer open
to the public [1]

> Answered this question.

Thank you!
And that is the right way to handle those issues - verify and create JIRA
ticket if needed.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/qcvv7dz6rdrtcyppwmztf3ybvgsdsh0s

Posted by Maksim Timonin <ti...@apache.org>.
Hi, Pavel!