Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Jim Norris <ji...@e-work.com> on 2017/08/07 19:21:58 UTC

Image caching

I had some code in my old Flex application to load and cache image files.
The code used Loader and then created a Bitmap object from the downloaded
image file.

Can anyone suggest the possibilities for how I could approach this process
in FlexJS, or point me to an example?

Thanks,

Jim Norris

Office: 678-694-8809

Cell: 404-819-6823

 <ma...@e-work.com> jim.norris@e-work.com

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jim-norris-376966108/> See me on LinkedIn

Click to view  <https://youtu.be/KLX4KZaewjQ> The new e-work.com video

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended
only for the person(s) or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
prohibited.

Re: Image caching

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Check out BinaryImage.