Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Gerald Wiltse <je...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/07 16:22:37 UTC

Examples of Pure Groovy Libraries for REST Services

I'm a novice developer, working on developing my first wrapper library for
a REST API.  I want it to be robust, flexible, and repeatable for future
REST API's.  I am looking for examples of wrapper libraries for different
web api's written in pure Groovy (not Java). The more complicated the API,
the better. Also, I would prefer those that use
groovyx.net.http.RESTClient, since that's what I'm using.

I want to see different ways of modeling the objects and the API's, since
there are truly an infinite number of ways to approach it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jerry

Gerald R. Wiltse
jerrywiltse@gmail.com

Re: Examples of Pure Groovy Libraries for REST Services

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
Hi Jerry,

I would start by searching github:
https://github.com/search?q=groovyx.net.http.RESTClient&type=Code&utf8=%E2%9C%93

If that does not yield satisfying results I would search for a java api
and see how I can improve upon it when using Groovy.

Cheers,
Pascal