Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@wyona.org> on 2003/05/09 15:27:23 UTC

AntTask classloading problem

Hi Lenya developers,

I found out the cause of the AntTask-classloading-problem.

On my machine, I had ant-1.5.1.jar in webapps/lenya/WEB-INF/lib.
Therefore it was in the same "classloader context" as the Lenya
classes and Ant was able to find them.

A first workaround would be to put the ant.jar in the lib
directory. But I will try to find out if I can pass the classpath
(or the classloader) to the Ant project object.

Andreas

Re: AntTask classloading problem

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Hi Lenya developers,
>
> I found out the cause of the AntTask-classloading-problem.
>
> On my machine, I had ant-1.5.1.jar in webapps/lenya/WEB-INF/lib.
> Therefore it was in the same "classloader context" as the Lenya
> classes and Ant was able to find them.
>
> A first workaround would be to put the ant.jar in the lib
> directory.

+1

Michael

But I will try to find out if I can pass the classpath
> (or the classloader) to the Ant project object.
>
> Andreas

Michael Wechner
Wyona Ltd.  -   Open Source Content Management   -   Apache Lenya