Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org> on 2017/02/22 01:54:50 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache HAWQ 2.1.0.0-incubating (RC4)

Hello Incubator PMC (IPMC),

The Apache HAWQ community has voted on and approved a proposal to
release Apache HAWQ 2.1.0.0-incubating (source only release).

We kindly request that the IPMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

The PPMC VOTE thread is here:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b641ddf4519feba01d3d4c55180be842a27e75bdaef640175b623e12@%3Cdev.hawq.apache.org%3E

The PPMC VOTE RESULT is here:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/9d3025c12dc032437d1317d662f0e4434754c00258ca1abdd5c0ab9f@%3Cdev.hawq.apache.org%3E

All JIRAs completed for this release are tagged with:
  fixVersion = 2.1.0.0-incubating

A complete JIRA list can be reviewed here:
*
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318826&version=12339640

The tag to be voted on: 2.1.0.0-incubating-rc4
(f5033eaa3c7c1d9f85bbcc56e9d921d96337831a), located here:
*
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-hawq.git;a=commit;h=12c7df017551f1c3b0deb38c7243db3e018ef62c

Git release branch:
*
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-hawq.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/2.1.0.0-incubating

Source release package:
*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/hawq/2.1.0.0-incubating.RC4/apache-hawq-src-2.1.0.0-incubating.tar.gz

Source release verification:
* PGP Signature:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/hawq/2.1.0.0-incubating.RC4/apache-hawq-src-2.1.0.0-incubating.tar.gz.asc
* SHA256/MD5 Hash:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/hawq/2.1.0.0-incubating.RC4/apache-hawq-src-2.1.0.0-incubating.tar.gz.sha256

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/hawq/2.1.0.0-incubating.RC4/apache-hawq-src-2.1.0.0-incubating.tar.gz.md5

Keys to verify the signature of the release artifact are available at:
* https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/hawq/KEYS

The artifact(s) has been signed with Key ID: 57325522 ("espino@apache.org")

Build instructions are included in the project's wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/Build+and+Install

When voting, please list the actions taken to verify the release. To
facilitate Apache license review and conformance, an Apache Release
Audit Tool (RAT) pom.xml file is included in the source root
directory.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

Please vote:
[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Thanks,
-=ed espino

--
*Ed Espino*
*espino@apache.org <es...@apache.org>*

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache HAWQ 2.1.0.0-incubating (RC4)

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.
Forwarding my +1 from the PPMC vote.

Alan.

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@gmail.com>.
+1
Verified signature and checksums
Reviewed LICENSE, DISCLAIMER and README

Posted by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org>.
RVS,

Posted by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org>.
Roman,

Posted by Ed Espino <ee...@pivotal.io>.
Roman,

Posted by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org>.
Roman,

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
+1 (binding)
Verified hashes and sigs
Reviewed DISCLAIMER, README.md, and LICENSE

Cheers.  -- justin