Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 王文辉 <wa...@foxmail.com> on 2019/12/09 06:05:10 UTC

kylin构建的cube无法自动合并

你好:
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 我构建的cube任务配置了自动合并操作,但却并不生效,其过程如下:
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;Cube 级别配置重写 &gt; 项目级别配置重写 &gt; 全局配置文件​
      我在这三个中均填写了kylin.cube.is-automerge-enabled&nbsp;&nbsp;为 true&nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 还有构建cube在Refresh Setting中,填写了Auto Merge Thresholds 为 7 Days, 28 Days,Retention Threshold为 0
以上操作均不生效,我的cube定时任务为每天执行一次,Hbase中仍然是每天一个segments&nbsp;&nbsp;

回复: kylin构建的cube无法自动合并

Posted by 王文辉 <wa...@foxmail.com>.
sorry, I can't change my kylin version casually, because I need to consider compatibility with other big data component versions

Posted by Yaqian Zhang <Ya...@126.com>.
Hi:

I found that the auto merge feature have a issue on kylin 2.2.0:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-3165 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-3165>

回复: kylin构建的cube无法自动合并

Posted by 王文辉 <wa...@foxmail.com>.
kylin version: 2.2.0
hadoop version: 2.6.0
CDH: 5.8.0

Re: kylin构建的cube无法自动合并

Posted by Yaqian Zhang <Ya...@126.com>.
Hi wenhui:

回复: kylin构建的cube无法自动合并

Posted by 王文辉 <wa...@foxmail.com>.
I know your meaning ,the number of READY segments met the conditions of auto merge, but&nbsp; auto merge was not triggered, the picture as follows:

my poverty as follows:

Only if your number of segments  exceed the&nbsp;Auto Merge Thresholds, the&nbsp;independent segments will be merged.

For example: there are 3 segments originally and you build the cube today, so, there will be 4 segments totally. But 4 < 7, the 4 segments will not be merged.

If you really do not want there are more segments, you can adjust the&nbsp;Auto Merge Thresholds to 1 or 2 days.

BTW: The&nbsp;Retention Threshold may be&nbsp;misleading, it is used to guarantee the recent xx days segments will be not merged as the recent segments may be refreshed separately.

Re: kylin构建的cube无法自动合并

Posted by ztp <zt...@apache.org>.
Hi Wenhui,

回复: kylin构建的cube无法自动合并