Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Swati Suman <sw...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/15 05:23:25 UTC

Java API for fetching Consumer group from Kafka Server(Not Zookeeper)

Hi Team,

Currently, I am able to fetch the Topic,Partition,Leader,Log Size through
TopicMetadataRequest API available in Kafka.

Is there any java api that gives me the consumer groups?

Best Regards,
Swati Suman

Re: Java API for fetching Consumer group from Kafka Server(Not Zookeeper)

Posted by Jiangjie Qin <jq...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
It looks kafka.admin.ConsumerGroupCommand class is what you need.

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin