Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by kutchinka <ye...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/13 12:52:50 UTC

Having trouble with SolrJ

Hello dear Solr team,
I am working on a natural language processing project (in Hebrew) using
java and need to use Solr and a Java extension to solr called Hebmorph to
develop the NLP tool.
Unfortunately, I am having trouble setting up SolrJ, and would love to get
some help from you.

Re: Having trouble with SolrJ

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
What exactly are your problems? So far, you've essentially said "it
doesn't work",
which doesn't give us much to go on as far as offering advice ;)

What have you tried? What has failed? How has it failed? What behavior
do you expect that you aren't seeing? What are you inputs and outputs?
How do your outputs differ from what you want?

Best,
Erick