Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "K, Amit (MIND)" <Am...@mind-infotech.com> on 2017/09/20 12:00:51 UTC

Duplicate Users in user list when refresh screen

Hello Maxim,

Regarding OM  4.0.0

I am logging using API and jumping directly to the room.

Problem what I am facing in during the testing, It showing duplicate users in list when suppose I refresh the page.

Every time when I refresh page, It appends same user in list.

Sending screen here for your reference.

[cid:image001.png@01D33236.34134FE0][cid:image002.jpg@01D33236.34134FE0]

Regards,
Amit

________________________________

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus/trojan/worms/malicious code transmitted by this email. www.motherson.com

RE: Duplicate Users in user list when refresh screen

Posted by "K, Amit (MIND)" <Am...@mind-infotech.com>.
Dear Maxim,

Thanks for the your time.

Today I pull the latest code again and run.

Actually in more  details:

1.       I created one html page that have only one button say “Launch” and included one .js file that has all the related ajax call.

2.       As I click on Launch button  it calls function from .js file and go to room.

3.       I tried above steps on Chrome browser.

4.       Although It happens in 90% cases When I press F5 key.

Another thing I noticed in  MOZILA FIREFOX browser is that it is not loading correctly and showing some JS errors in browser console.

HTML and JS code is attached for your reference.

Thanks,
Amit

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Amit,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Duplicate Users in user list when refresh screen

Could you provide sequence of calls you are using so I can reproduce this?
WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

On Sep 20, 2017 19:00, "K, Amit (MIND)" <Am...@mind-infotech.com>> wrote:
Hello Maxim,

Regarding OM  4.0.0

I am logging using API and jumping directly to the room.

Problem what I am facing in during the testing, It showing duplicate users in list when suppose I refresh the page.

Every time when I refresh page, It appends same user in list.

Sending screen here for your reference.

[cid:image001.png@01D33243.664D83B0][cid:image002.jpg@01D33243.664D83B0]

Regards,
Amit