Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Teyza Ponce <te...@sg.com.mx.INVALID> on 2024/04/03 18:00:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Deadlines inside! 👉 Apply for a scholarship

*Hello, Airflow Community! *

We want to see you in San Francisco, apply for a scholarship and remember
that the CFP deadline is close… as well as your chance to get your Early
Bird tickets, visit our website to discover more details about the venue
and save your spot!

Early Bird tickets will be available until *April 10th*, you have a few
more days to save up to 250 USD. Please note that even if your company will
pay for the ticket, you can use the Early Bird discount.
I want my EB ticket <https://airflowsummit.org/tickets/>

CFP is closing on *April 17th*, don’t miss the opportunity to boost your
brand or project by sharing with the Apache Airflow community how you are
using Apache Airflow. Your proposal will be part of the tenth-anniversary
celebration!
Submit my proposal <https://sessionize.com/airflow-summit-2024/>

If you need support with your travel expenses, please apply in this form,
our committee will carefully review the applications to support you to join
us at Airflow Summit 2024.
Apply for a scholarship!
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLf3HGUegTGkCyCV6SDU64olzGneo4CY0TlrS1sxmYOZxk3g/viewform>

For over 100 years, The Westin St. Francis has hosted events offering one
of the best spaces in San Francisco. Visit our website for more details
about the rates.
About the venue <https://airflowsummit.org/venue/>

Support this event!

Check out our *sponsorship options*
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EVyj1Ar1xw8jlkU9p3b6Oqm5etl8frjb/view?usp=drive_link>
and boost your brand.

We are looking forward to meeting you in SF!

*Airflow team *

[image: Tw] <https://twitter.com/airflowsummit/> [image: In]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/airflow-summit>