Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com> on 2014/12/29 20:52:44 UTC

Re: elasticindex error job failed: name=elastic-index

Hi,

Is version of your elasticsearch same with nutch dependency version ?

--
Talat UYARER
Websitesi: http://talat.uyarer.com

RE: elasticindex error job failed: name=elastic-index

Posted by Hesham Hussein <v-...@outlook.com>.
Hello,
This is what I have in the ivy.xml file
    <dependency org="org.elasticsearch" name="elasticsearch" rev="1.4.2"                 conf="*->default"/>
I have Elasticsearch 1.4.2 running on the computer.
Thanks