Posted to cvs@incubator.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2016/08/03 23:36:06 UTC

[Incubator Wiki] Update of "August2016" by jiazhangcmu

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Incubator Wiki" for change notification.

The "August2016" page has been changed by jiazhangcmu:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2016?action=diff&rev1=40&rev2=41

-   1.
-   2.
-   3.
+   1. Enlarge the CMDA community;
+   2. Develop stable platform to allow broad contributors to turn in code;
+   3. Develop a streamline procedure to allow the entire community to develop the CMDA project

  aware of?

+ Noe.

-
- How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-
-
- How has the project developed since the last report?
+ How has the community developed since the last report?

+ In this month, the CMDA community focuses on developing the summer school program, in order to advocate and distribute CMDA 2.0, to educate more students on our latest product, and to attract more people to join our community. So far, we have received about 25 graduate students who show interest and will come to our summer school to learn CMDA 2.0 product and the platform.

+ How has the project developed since the last report?

- Date of last release:
+ We have successfully encapsulated and deployed CMDA 2.0 onto Amazon cloud environment, leveraging docker technology to ensure scalability. Provenance engine is also deployed onto Amazon cloud to ensure that we gather all provenance during the summer school for further study and development of our project after the summer school.

-   XXXX-XX-XX
+ Date of last release:
+
+   2016-08-15

  When were the last committers or PMC members elected?