Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by leon bao <le...@apache.org> on 2021/10/14 09:44:44 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Plan of 2.0.0-prepare

Hello community:

I am honored to prepare for the release of 2.0.0-alpha.
As we all know , two months has passed since version 1.3.8 was released.
We have made a lot of new features and improvements, and some tests are
under way in branch 2.0-prepare[1] which is checked-out from 'dev'.
We have organized a milestone[2] and associated some issues.
Your suggestions are appreciated, thanks.

[1]https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/tree/2.0-prepare
[2]https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/milestone/15

--
DolphinScheduler  PMC
BaoLiang 鲍亮

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Plan of 2.0.0-prepare

Posted by li gang <lg...@apache.org>.
Great News,Looking forward for the 2.0 Version.

David Dai <li...@apache.org> 于2021年10月16日周六 上午12:14写道:

--

Best Regards

DolphinScheduler PMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer@apache.org

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Plan of 2.0.0-prepare

Posted by David Dai <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@hotmail.com>.