Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2013/12/04 13:46:13 UTC

Jenkins job for DUCC

I have taken the liberty to set up a Jenkins job for DUCC. Since this project is ramping up to a release, I think this is a good thing to do.

  https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-DUCC/

Cheers,

-- Richard

Re: Jenkins job for DUCC

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
Yep. First build was already successful on a Windows build node.

 https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-DUCC/1/

-- Richard

Re: Jenkins job for DUCC

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.