Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bahadır Yağan <ba...@mht.com.tr> on 2005/12/10 12:27:50 UTC

validation javascripts

Hi,

Is there a way to change the behavior of the validation plug-in, to
print the errors inside the page rather than showing them in a message box.

Thanks.

--
Bahadir Yagan

Re: validation javascripts

Posted by Deepa Khetan <de...@gmail.com>.
ya.. i agree with you Raghu!! I would want minlength validation to work
before mask is applied.. But the order in which the validations are
specified do not affect the order in which they are applied. I have tried
that out.

Re: validation javascripts

Posted by Raghu Kanchustambham <kr...@gmail.com>.

Re: validation javascripts