Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Richard de Vries <ri...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/20 18:13:55 UTC

[users@httpd] Release date for Apache 2.0.60?

I was just curious if anyone knew when we can expect
Apache 2.0.60. Is this right around the corner, or
still several months out?

Re: [users@httpd] Release date for Apache 2.0.60?

Posted by Richard de Vries <ri...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks William. I am currently re-evaluating the
version of Apache we're running and trying to plan
around any "planned" updates.

I would love to go to Apache 2.2.x, but some third
party modules we're running are not yet compatible and
I don't have access to their source-code.

But anyway, thanks for the feedback!

--- "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Richard de Vries wrote:
> I was just curious if anyone knew when we can expect
> Apache 2.0.60. Is this right around the corner, or
> still several months out?

There are no plans whatsoever.  I wouldn't worry yourself about it when
2.2.3 is current, 2.2.4 is around the corner and only 2.2.x and the future
2.4.x are being actively developed.

The next time you see a 2.0.x release will likely be in response to some