Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/12 19:37:48 UTC

Building Flink takes long time now =(

Seemed like after few commits between today and yesterday, building
Flink takes very long time.

I used to be able to run mvn clean install -DskipTests in about 17
mins but after pull this morning, it has been 25 mins and the build
has not complete yet.

I am using MacOSX with JDK7

- Henry

Re: Building Flink takes long time now =(

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stephan,

Yep, i am aware abt the new shade changes.
Didn't expect the latency addition would be so large :(

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Fabian, now I know something wrong with my machine =(

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Hey Henry!