Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa> on 2018/03/05 11:15:17 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Interesting in fixing issues

Hello Cabrel,

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by Apache Fineract; but let me share this way:

1. Apache Fineract Issues arranged in priority
[ https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FINERACT/issues/FINERACT-602?filter=allopenissues | https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FINERACT/issues/FINERACT-602?filter=allopenissues ]

PR already done:
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pulls

Candidate Release, to ensure you don't work on Issue that already worked on only not closed.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12340624&styleName=&projectId=12319420&Create=Create&atl_token=A5KQ-2QAV-T4JA-FDED%7C7616978f36b22cf7dc20a899a3cbf9f614960808%7Clin

2. [ https://github.com/openMF/community-app/issues | Mifos Community App ]

Hope this helps

Have cc dev; please include yourself in the Apache Fineract Mailing list.

Regards
Sendoro