Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/25 10:12:47 UTC

[m1.1b1] preemptive authentication failed

Hi,

Using 1.1beta1, I get the following error/warning. What does this mean:

Default credentials for www.ibiblio.org <http://www.ibiblio.org> not
available
Preemptive authentication failed

I can download things from ibiblio just fine, so it seems more like a
warning.

regards,

Wim

Re: [m1.1b1] preemptive authentication failed

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
You seem to be attempting to use an NTLM proxy unnecessarily?

What proxy config do you have?

- Brett