Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Dennis Longnecker <dl...@comcast.net> on 2014/07/29 22:04:17 UTC

Upgrade JSPWiki 2.2 to 2.10

I need to upgrade my Apache/Tomcat version on the JSPWiki server, so I figured to just build a new server.

1) I installed the newest version of Apache/Tomcat on my Windows 2008R2 Server
2) dropped in the JSPWIKI.WAR file (the 2.10 one) in the wepapps root and recycled Apache.
3) JWPWiki directory was created in the webapps directory and showed up as an application. It does show up in the browser, but no data.
4) in my 2.2 install, all the JSPWiki data was in the C:\data\xxx directory, so I copied all that over from the new server to the old server.
5) On the new server, there wasn't a jspwiki.policy file (I don't know why).
6) I took the jspwiki.policy file from the 2.2 server and copied it to the webapps/JSPWiki/WEB-INF/classes directory and called in jspwiki-custom.properties.
7) recycled Apache/Tomcat and went to my JSPWiki page and it is completely blank.

I'm not a expert on this, but thought my steps would have worked. What might I have missed?

I was reading some installation steps that say I need to run: JSPWiki/install.jsp However, when I try to go there, I get a 404 error saying the requested resource is not available, even though the file is there.

Thanks for any help,
Dennis

Re: Upgrade JSPWiki 2.2 to 2.10

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.