Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by "王启伟(孝孺)" <qi...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2017/09/28 02:54:28 UTC

contribute windows cpp code to rocketmq-cpp

Hi dev&users,  Not long ago , we contribute Linux cpp code to Apache RocketMQ community: https://github.com/apache/incubator-rocketmq-externals/tree/master/rocketmq-cpp.  As I said before, we will contribute windows cpp code later after contributed linux cpp code.  Now, we will contribute windows cpp code to incubator-rocketmq-externals, which is the kernel implementation of aliyun MQ windows cpp(http://docs-aliyun.cn-hangzhou.oss.aliyun-inc.com/assets/attach/29555/cn_zh/1503837541521/aliyun-mq-windows-cpp-sdk.zip?spm=5176.doc29555.2.3.6GCGE2&file=aliyun-mq-windows-cpp-sdk.zip)  It is stable with following characteristics:
    1>. disaster recovery ability      Based on nameServer snapshot and network disaster recovery strategy, no real-time impact on publish/subscribe when anyone of broker or nameSrv was broken    2>. low latency      publish latency < 2ms, subscribe latency < 10ms    3>. High publish/subsricbe TPS      For 16 message queues, publish TPS > 3W, subsricbe TPS > 15W    4>. support all rocketmq features      Such as broadcast/cluster model, orderly publish/subscribe, timed msg, consumer status query and so on.  I noticed that many rocketmq users requests windows .NET version, we could contirute this version to community which is also the kernel implementation of aliyun MQ windows .NET(http://docs-aliyun.cn-hangzhou.oss.aliyun-inc.com/assets/attach/29561/cn_zh/1503837624451/aliyun-mq-windows-net-sdk.zip?spm=5176.doc29561.2.3.huJ1IQ&file=aliyun-mq-windows-net-sdk.zip)  Most importantly, we are looking forward to new volunteers, let's build a more perfect CPP/.NET client for RocketMQ!

Re: contribute windows cpp code to rocketmq-cpp

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
> I noticed that many rocketmq users requests windows .NET version, we
could contirute this version to community which is also the kernel
implementation of aliyun MQ windows .NET

Indeed, the community really needs .NET SDK, thanks qiwei for your
contribution.

BTW, if any contributor has interests in CPP/.NET SDK, please work with
qiwei together -:)

Regards,
yukon

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.