Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Xiaorui Wang <vi...@apache.org> on 2022/03/12 06:14:06 UTC

Re: [SUBMITTING LICENSE AGREEMENTS]ICLA-Rocketmq-ZhiPan

Currently, the technological age is the best for infrastructure software,
because the maturity of Cloud Platform gives it a chance to completely
upgrade.

However, it's also an age of intense competition. Kafka and Pulsar are
growing fast. RocketMQ, born in the Internet age, is created for massive
data and concurrency. It is even more in need of Cloud design.

We are excited to see such excellent RIP like EventBridge, so we also hope
that the PMCs and community members can make concerted efforts to
accelerate RocketMQ's growth. Look forward it to become the first choice in
Messaging&Streaming for more developers around the world.

Best regards,

Xiaorui Wang 王小瑞
Apache RocketMQ PMC chair

>>> [2]https://lists.apache.org/thread/zvtwpbx0sbfr0j2qjgw217xlqmk5pj64