Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by shaoguang geng <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/19 07:26:34 UTC

It seems a problem inside our json support module

Hi, developers:

I am not farmilar with JSON before, but I 'm learing it recently, since it has became a import wep applicatioin standard now.

I check binding-json and databinding-json, they all seems good.

But a problem came out from alert-aggregator-webapp when JSON2XMLStreamReader transform JSONObject.

I checked specs on http://badgerfish.ning.com/, it seems our input data structure as a little problem.

I 'm looking for a work around inside the tuscany's code, but if any one knows how, please give me a clue.

---------------------------------

Re: It seems a problem inside our json support module

Posted by shaoguang geng <ge...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for respond:

Yes, it is trunk code.

Detail is:
1. testcase inside demos/alert-aggregator-webapp runs into a error.
2. error came out from JSON2XMLStreamReader, when it initiate an org.codehaus.jettison.badgerfish.BadgerFishXMLStreamReader
(I checked its doc, there is a little missmatch of data structure)

3. I noticed there are necessity to transform JSONObject into pojo, but I did not see the chain from XMLStreamReader into a pojo.

(If you run the test successful inside this demo, just let me know)

Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote: Please provide more information about the issue you are seeing...
There has been some issues found recently, that are being fixed and/or
discussed. Also, I'm assuming you are using trunk code, is this
correct ?

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: It seems a problem inside our json support module

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.