Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/31 02:59:27 UTC

JCR Diagnostic Web Console plugins - where to put them?

I'm going to be putting together some small Web Console plugins to
provide diagnostic information about the JCR repository. At first, these
will just be simple ConfigurationWriter implementations, but I imagine
they could grow (for example, migrating the JQuery explorer into a Web
Console plugin shouldn't be too challenging). However, I'm not sure
where to put them. The primary choices seem to be either jcr.base or a
new bundle.

Any thoughts?

Justin

Re: JCR Diagnostic Web Console plugins - where to put them?

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 31.12.2009 08:33, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:59 AM, Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm going to be putting together some small Web Console plugins to provide
>> diagnostic information about the JCR repository....
>
> Cool.

Very cool indeed ! Thanks.

>> ...I'm not sure where to put them. The
>> primary choices seem to be either jcr.base or a new bundle....
>
> I'd suggest starting with a new bundle, we can always merge later if
> that makes sense.

That's what I have thought, too.

Regards
Felix