Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by APliszka-Public <ap...@alienforceit.com> on 2007/02/14 17:36:28 UTC

What is the best production grade connection pooling for Tomcat 5.5

Hi,

What is the best production grade connection pooling for Tomcat 5.5? We
are using MySQL 4 and run 500k page views/day website and we need
reliable connection pooling. We are using JBoss now, but we want to
migrate to Tomcat.

Thanks
Andrew

Re: What is the best production grade connection pooling for Tomcat 5.5

Posted by APliszka-Public <ap...@alienforceit.com>.
Thank you very much for help. That is very useful information.

We are using apache2 + mod_jk + JBoss 4 + MySQL 4 (master+slaves). We
run community site so we get most of our traffic from 1pm to 9pm.

Once again thanks.
Andrew

Posted by Tim Lucia <ti...@yahoo.com>.