Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by "Wyngaard, Jane R (3980-Affiliate)" <Ja...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2015/06/19 23:15:23 UTC

Confluence wiki editable?

Hi,

I’m going through the user guides/tuts on the Apache Confluence hosted OODT wiki and there are a bunch of broken links along with outdated info – if I could get edit rights I could update the info (tool name changes, options etc – simple stuff just no longer wholly accurate) as I go?

Jane

Re: Confluence wiki editable?

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Nice one Jane

--
*Lewis*

RE: Confluence wiki editable?

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hey Jane,

Posted by "Wyngaard, Jane R (3980-Affiliate)" <Ja...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
P.s Sorry – by way of introduction - I’m a postdoc at JPL working under Chris Mattmann – not that that means I wot do something silly but I’m not completely unrelated to the project and am just looking to help.

From: <Wyngaard>, Jane Wyngaard <ja...@jpl.nasa.gov>>
Date: Friday, 19 June 2015 14:15
To: "dev@oodt.apache.org<ma...@oodt.apache.org>" <de...@oodt.apache.org>>