Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/06 16:24:35 UTC

Re: [Replication] ScopeWALEntryFilter Vs TableCfWALEntryFilter

Please take a look at getScopeWALEntryFilter()
in RegionReplicaReplicationEndpoint.java

You can examine git log of the above file to see related JIRAs.

Cheers

Posted by Ashish Singhi <as...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ram for the response. Got it.
I did not think of a scenario having two peers for the cluster.

Regards,
Ashish

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 12:00 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashish Singhi <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted.