Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "McCaffrey, John G." <Jo...@kraft.com> on 2003/06/25 22:35:29 UTC

moving between environments (test, stage, prod)

Sorry for the newbie question.
How do I tell OJB to Change the prefix of the database?

I am currently working in the 'test' database, so in repository_user.xml my
class descriptor has the table prefixed with test like this:
<class-descriptor class="com.kraft.esi.msf.common.db.dsna.BpCntctVO"
table="test.bp_cntct">

How do I tell it to change to "stage" or "Prod"?

I thought that it was in the 	jdbc-connection-descriptor dbAlias, but that
didn't work.

		<jdbc-connection-descriptor
			jcd-alias="default"
			default-connection="true"
			platform="Db2"
			jdbc-level="2.0"
			jndi-datasource-name="jdbc/MasterFilesDB2"
			dbalias="test"
			eager-release="false"
			batch-mode="false"
			useAutoCommit="0"