Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ravindra Adireddy <ad...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/10 10:50:11 UTC

[trinidad] How to export tr:table data into excel

Hi all,

Can any one tell me how can i export tr:table data into excel sheet. I
will be highly beneficial if you point me to a link or provide some
examples. I have no idea about it.

--
Thanks and Regards
Ravindra Adireddy

Re: [trinidad] How to export tr:table data into excel

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

ExcelExport component in myfaces sandbox might help.

http://myfaces.apache.org/sandbox/excelexport.html

Note that it does not support client side state saving for now.

Cagatay