Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com> on 2000/11/13 23:56:07 UTC

Re: [C1 and C2] New Contribution Pages Online

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:15:03 GMT, "Robin Green" <gr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> This is potentially useful for Cocoon 1 and Cocoon 2: an as-yet completely
> manual contribution management system (sorry, but it's better than
> nothing!).
>
> I decided not to opt for a formal list of code reviewers since we don't have
> enough people and it's too formal, and I also didn't have time to add a
> template for documentation (it's easy enough, anyway - maybe later).
>
> If I have missed any pending contribution off the lists please let me know.
> (Patches only outstanding for a few days or less don't count - there's no
> point in listing recent patches if they may be applied soon anyway.)
>
> http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/3rdparty.html
>
> Comments?

Excellent, I like it! Now if you could only put links to the patch sources that
would be great, People could look at the patch code without searching through
the archives.

Here is the list of links for the patches I contributed, they use the
real-time.com mailing list archives.

URL handling:
	http://mailman.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003029.html

browser capabilities and database: