Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Marc Boorshtein <mb...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/19 01:31:15 UTC

SearchResult implementation for custom partitions?

Is there a base implementation for SearchResult to
return from a namingenumeration?  For that matter, is
there a base implementation of naming enumeration that
i can pass a collection or iterator?

marc

Re: SearchResult implementation for custom partitions?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Marc Boorshtein wrote:

>Is there a base implementation for SearchResult to
>return from a namingenumeration?  For that matter, is
>there a base implementation of naming enumeration that
>i can pass a collection or iterator?

I think SearchResult is implemented in the JDK if I'm not mistaken.

Alex