Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by arun196 <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/26 00:27:08 UTC

only master web console is available at a time

I have a activemq cluster setup with ZooMaster. Noticing that the web console
is available only for the master activemq and not for the slaves. Is that
correct or could be misconfiguration?

Re: only master web console is available at a time

Posted by arun196 <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

yeah, web console is available when one of the slaves become master.

Re: only master web console is available at a time

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
It was my understanding that in a master/slave configuration, the slaves
are completely sidelined until they become the master; the process is
running, but has no access to the message store, etc.  It wouldn't surprise
me then if the web console wasn't available either, though I don't have any
direct information to say that that's intentional and not the result of a
misconfiguration on your part.

When your master goes down and one of the slaves becomes the master, is its
web console then available?